Assembly Process Technician
Your new challenge – the job
You will be working in a cleanroom environment in a team that is composed of several nationalities (mainly English and Dutch are spoken).
In your daily work you will be operating machines in several processes, including understanding and resolving problems in the process which brings plenty of challenge to the job. You will soon find out that every day is different and that you will be entrusted with plenty of responsibility.
Working closely with Process Engineering, Quality, Project management and production, the flexible role requires a confident person, with strong communication skills and technical experience on materials, mechanical and electronic level who is able to work alone or part of a wider group with minimal instruction. Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Monitor and operate the equipment in accordance with operational instructions
- Perform inspection, cleaning, and maintenance of the equipment in accordance with operational instructions.
- Regular review of the production schedule.
- Participate in DOE’s following engineering lead and support.
- Strictly follow the internal SOPs, health and safety procedures and protocols.
- Document routine manufacturing processes.
- Report data to senior colleagues.
- Quick and effective diagnosis and troubleshooting of routine or minor problems.
- Awareness of when to involve senior staff in more complex problems.
- Monitoring any variables within the process and making adjustments when required.
- Start up or shut down of machinery.
- Reporting, co-ordinating and planning when maintenance or repairs are necessary.
- Preferable 2 – 5 years of work experience in semiconductor assembly or similar technical background.
- Degree level in Electrical and electronic and or mechanical engineering or materials science (Dutch: MBO-level).
- High level of attention to detail with excellent documentation skills.
- Intrinsic motivation to understand the ins- en outs of the processes that you are working on.
- MS Office, Autocad competencies (understanding technical drawings).
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Flexible work may be required to suit business needs.
Would you like to meet in person to discuss your career opportunities?
And do you think that you will be an asset to our company? Then we would like to get in touch!
You can contact Norbert Sormani (Manager HRM), HRM@Boschman.nl, +31- (0)26 – 31 949 00.
You can also use the “call me back” button, and we will contact you soon.
It is appreciated if you can send us your CV up forehand. You can rely on a quick follow-up.
Call / e-mail me back
MBO-E or Mechanical Engineering diploma (MBO)
≥ 2 years relevant experience
Attention to detail
Good communication skills.
Are you considering to join
Feel free to get in touch with me to discuss your career opportunities.
You can contact me by phone +31 - (0)26-31 94 900 or by mail HRM@boschman.nl.
I look forward to be in touch with you!