Service Engineer China
As a service engineer you are an important interface between Boschman and our customers. You represent Boschman on both technical and personal level. You will provide onsite field service support mainly through the performance of installations and de-installations, upgrades, repairs, training and maintenance of advanced transfer molding and sintering systems.
Primary focus are customers in China. In order to service our customers well, you will be based in Dongguan or Shanghai area.
You will troubleshoot either to resolve issues directly or through referring advanced issues to technical support resources at Boschman HQ. You will act as a customer service advocate, instructing customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
Your job more in detail
- To analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot equipment’ problems mostly at the customer site or via telephone;
- Perform installations and de-installations, repair, training, retrofits, upgrades and preventive maintenance on Boschman equipment installed at customer sites, with a main work basis at home;
- To maintain and manage an assigned installation equipment base. This includes providing primary support and regular communication with the customer;
- To assist customers in the receipt, installation and testing of Boschman equipment;
- To conduct equipment troubleshooting, analysis and debugging in support of installation or operating activities;
- To provide service education to customer’s service and operations staff;
- Some travels outside China are required for the purpose of technical training and performing service activities at overseas customer sites or backfilling for other Boschman Service Engineers;
- You will report to the Service Manager, situated in our HQ in the Netherlands.
Your skills and ambition
- Education: Bachelor degree, for example: Mechanical or Mechatronics
- At least five years of relevant experience, in which you have performed multiple on-site installations;
- Ability to read and analyze electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics;
- Excellent communications skills, in English (in speech and writing);
- Excellent customer service skills and customer focus, with a solid foundation and an understanding of the importance of relationship building;
- Ability to analyze data and report problems, to complete accurate, comprehensive service reports and to communicate technical issues to other technical staff;
- Results oriented and self-driven;
- Hands-on creative problem solver with a flexible attitude; able to deal with resolving technical challenges;
- Ability to apply knowledge of installation, maintenance/repair and troubleshooting at both the module and system level, while seeking expertise of more senior service engineers where required;
- Skilled in using MS-Office
- You live or are prepared to move to the Dongguan or Shanghai area
Does the position fit your skills and ambition and are you enthusiastic to join our company?
Then we would like to get in touch with you! Please send your application (CV plus motivation letter) to
Norbert Sormani (Manager HRM), HRM@Boschman.nl and we will contact you soon.
Do you have questions regarding the content of the position up forehand? Then you may contact
Hans Lucassen (Service Manager), through the email address mentioned above or by telephone:
+31-26 319 4900
Call / e-mail me back
BSc in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
Relevant (hands-on) experience
Excellent customer service skills
Are you considering to join
Feel free to get in touch with me to discuss your career opportunities.
You can contact me by phone +31 - (0)26-31 94 900 or by mail HRM@boschman.nl.
I look forward to be in touch with you!