Accountmanager Sout East Asia
Boschman is a high-tech, technology driven company, specialised in advanced back-end semiconductor packaging solutions. We are a privately owned business, headquartered in the Netherlands with a final assembly plant in Singapore.
We focus on Pressure Sintering and Transfer Molding, two technologies that are in high demand at the moment as the world is converting to high levels of electrification, creating unprecedented opportunities for companies active in the power electronics supply chain, like Boschman Advanced Packaging Solutions.
Core to our strategy is a unique business model, “from Idea to Industrialization”, with 3 highly complementary activities:
1. Package Development: co-development of semiconductor packages and processes, including concept and design for manufacturing (DFM), prototyping and engineering samples for our (end) customers. Historically this activity was mainly focused on MEMS and Sensors, but currently shifting towards Power Modules and Inverters, driven by market demand in the xEV segment.
2. Assembly Services: small to medium volume micro assembly of MEMS, Sensors and Power Modules, with a fully equipped inhouse lab (from wafer dicing to die attach bonding, molding and laser marking). For higher production volumes, we offer a technology transfer service to inhouse our OSATs manufacturing.
3. Equipment: pressure sintering & transfer molding equipment, a range of systems from R&D Labs High Volume production solutions.
Expect a dynamic, involved and solution driven working environment, where expertise, teamwork and results are highly valued. Feel welcome to join our high-tech, worldwide operating family business.
We are well positioned with ambitious growth plans and we believe SEA is a key part of that strategy. Hence we intend to strengthen our regional presence by expanding our sales team with an Accountmanager South-East Asia.
As an experienced Accountmanager, you are entrusted with the responsibility to represent Boschman to our regional customers and markets. Primary focus are customers in South East Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and Taiwan), with potential to expand regional scope to Japan & Korea.
In this challenging role you will be able to combine your sales and account management skills with sound knowledge of relevant techniques, markets and our products and services.
- As a part of our global sales team, you will contribute to the company by accomplishing your personal sales targets.
- You will actively build client relations, in order to ensure optimal customer satisfaction and application of our products and services, leveraging our unique value proposition and technical know-how of the customer’s back-end packaging processes, namely Die Attach, Package Attach and Transfer Molding.
- Our products and services are not considered commodities and typically requires a complex selling cycle with multiple decision makers in a sophisticated and demanding industry. Critical Success Factors include: senior customer relationships, deep technical process knowledge, high level project management skills and the ability to sell on Total Cost of Ownership & Technical Capabilities.
- Furthermore, you will use your existing network and market knowledge to identify opportunities and create further growth of our business.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in complex sales processes, preferably in back-end semiconductor industry or power electronics.
- Adequate knowledge of the application of power electronics in automotive and application of MEMS and sensors.
- Education: relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Excellent communications and sales skills, enabling you to be effective in achieving durable results.
- Good command of the English language in speech and writing, as well as a good command of one or more Asian languages, preferably Chinese.
- Results oriented and self-driven.
- It would be advantageous if you live in Singapore.
Does the position fit your skills and ambition and are you interested in becoming part of our company?
Then we would like to get in touch with you! Please send your application (CV plus motivation letter) to Norbert Sormani (Manager HRM), HRM@Boschman.nl and we will contact you soon.
Do you have questions regarding the content of the position up forehand? Then you may contact Mr. Valentijn van Velthoven (Commercial Director), through the email address mentioned above or by telephone: +31-26 319 4900.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Call / e-mail me back
Back-end Semiconductor or power electronics background
Experienced in Sales and Accountmanagement
Living in Singapore?
Are you considering to join
Feel free to get in touch with me to discuss your career opportunities.
You can contact me by phone +31 - (0)26-31 94 900 or by mail HRM@boschman.nl.
I look forward to be in touch with you!