Mold Process Engineer
Your new challenge – the job
As part of the semiconductor packaging processes, your primary responsibility is to perform molding activities in our lab, using specialised molding machines, such protecting the chip from physical and chemical impacts, as well as from external humidity and contaminants.
This is a challenging role, requiring in-depth knowledge of molding technology, applied in testing and low-quantity production processes for leading, high demanding customers and solutions.
Your skills and ambition
- You are eager to learn and to be or become a true specialist in your field.
- You always look for opportunities to ‘make things better’; provide quality, improvement and innovation.
- You are skilled in reading and understanding 3D-technical drawings.
- You have relevant knowledge en preferably experience in molding and are eager to learn and understand the detailed ‘ins and outs’ of the molding process, such enabling you to do high-level testing, produce high-level products and do research and development in relation to products, processes and customer requests.
- You have a combined analytical and practical approach, enabling you to understand the molding process and thus making the right choices in testing and production.
- You have applied ‘mechanical feeling’ and precision, enabling you to do the mechanical assembly of mold tools.
- Good communicative skills are a necessity, in order to be able to cooperate well with colleagues and customers.
- Language skills: good command of English in speech & writing is a must.
Good command of Dutch and German are preferred.
- You take care of reporting in accordance with the requirements.
- You preferably have a relevant BSc degree, such as Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or Material Science.
- Knowledge of mechanical science is a must, mechanical experience is an asset.
Would you like to meet in person to discuss your career opportunities?
And do you think that you will be an asset to our company? Then we would like to get in touch!
You can contact Norbert Sormani (Manager HRM), HRM@Boschman.nl, +31- (0)26 – 31 949 00.
You can also use the “call me back” button, and we will contact you soon.
It is appreciated if you can send us your CV up forehand. You can rely on a quick follow-up.
Call / e-mail me back
BSc in Mechanical Engineering Chemistry or Material Science
Innovative and pragmatical of nature
Good communication skills.
Are you considering to join
Feel free to get in touch with me to discuss your career opportunities.
You can contact me by phone +31 - (0)26-31 94 900 or by mail HRM@boschman.nl.
I look forward to be in touch with you!