Package Development Engineer
Your new challenge – the job
Your main responsibility is the development of new packages for the Semiconductor industry with a focus electrical componants such as MEMS, sensors (pressure- and fingerprint), high power modules and advanced IC’s.
Additionally, you will carry responsibility as a project leader, including planning, reporting and alignment with customers.
All in all you are angaged through the whole process of inventing new products, development of concepts, performing simulations, risk-analysis, design tooling and design and execute test programs.
- You have finished your Master’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Physics or comparable.
- Furthermore you are experienced in the field of package development. At least three years of relevant experience on back-end processes is a must. Additional experience is an advantage.
- You are eager to develop technical tailor-made solutions for clients.
- You feel comfortable in an independent role, primarily providing smart and effective technical solutions, with responsibilities as a project leader in addition.
- You have a good understanding of customer’s demands and will translate these into new technical packaging concepts.
Would you like to meet in person to discuss your career opportunities?
And do you think that you will be an asset to our company? Then we would like to get in touch!
You can contact Norbert Sormani (Manager HRM), HRM@Boschman.nl, +31- (0)26 – 31 949 00.
You can also use the “call me back” button, and we will contact you soon.
It is appreciated if you can send us your CV up forehand. You can rely on a quick follow-up.
Call / e-mail me back
Innovative and pragmatical of nature
Are you considering to join
Feel free to get in touch with me to discuss your career opportunities.
You can contact me by phone +31 - (0)26-31 94 900 or by mail HRM@boschman.nl.
I look forward to be in touch with you!