Package Development & tool design Engineer
Your new challenge – the job
- Package and package tool design for semiconductor devices, design of manufacturing tools, design of upgrades or modifications
- Act as a Project Leader for designated projects (now or in time)
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- You have some experience in the design and development of injection mold tools.
- Experience in tool engineering in semiconductor industry is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Analytical skills and pro-active, creative and efficient in a project environment, experience with PDM is an advantage.
- Team player, part of a project team with design and test engineers.
- Natural focus on quality of work, good accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch.
- Eager to learn and develop.
- Manage and administer projects documentation, technical support for in-house assembly
Would you like to meet in person to discuss your career opportunities?
And do you think that you will be an asset to our company? Then we would like to get in touch!
You can contact Norbert Sormani (Manager HRM), HRM@Boschman.nl, +31- (0)26 – 31 949 00.
You can also use the “call me back” button, and we will contact you soon.
It is appreciated if you can send us your CV up forehand. You can rely on a quick follow-up.
Call / e-mail me back
Innovative and pragmatical of nature
Are you considering to join
Feel free to get in touch with me to discuss your career opportunities.
You can contact me by phone +31 - (0)26-31 94 900 or by mail HRM@boschman.nl.
I look forward to be in touch with you!